Pre-K – 3rd Grade
PRIDE’s one-on-one multisensory math program is for students who are struggling with basic math skills. At PRIDE, we build an understanding of mathematical concepts by using visual learning tools, game-playing and exercises that engage all the senses. Our students gain a deep understanding of numbers and learn to master computation and problem solving. We teach mathematics through a structured, systematic, cumulative, repetitive and step-by-step math program that targets students with learning differences, short- term memory deficits and dyscalculia.
Features of PRIDE’s Math Skills Program:
- A research-based curriculum
- Uses a concrete, pictorial and abstract approach
- Encourages active thinking process, communication of mathematical ideas and problem solving
- Develops the foundation students will need for more advanced mathematics
- Emphasizes mental math and the model drawing approach
- Aligns well with Common Core Standards
- Uses visual, auditory and kinesthetic modalities
PRIDE’s one-on-one multi-sensory math program gives students a strong math foundation. Students master their number facts and numerical fluency. They are given the essential tools that they will need for pre-algebra and algebra, which they will encounter in the middle school years.
For more information, call (866) 774-3342