- Why most kids don’t have the nutrients that they need
- Food Sensitivities and the problems they can cause
- Learn how heavy metals can affect you and your child and where they come from.
- Learn how to feed your child’s brain, as well as their stomach.
- Learn about great supplements & foods that can help with the growth and development of your child.
DATE: Wed., October 14th
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: 130 E. Grand Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
RSVP: (310) 322-2800 Ext. 1
About The Speaker: Noah Samuels, L.Ac., Dipl. OM is a licensed acupuncturist and nutritional counselor who specializes in an holistic approach to ADD/ADHD, Autism, and other learning differences in children and adults. He has a private practice in Santa Monica. You can check out his website: www.NoahSamuelsLac.com.